Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Midland Masters .... #145

These young kids were having a ball but the retailers around the park weren't so happy with the skate boarders and the coffee drinkers clashing .. oh well a public park is a park for the public .. all of us !!... One of the delightful ironies was that they were listening to the Beatles "Please Please Me", "I want to hold your hand" blasting out on small speakers from the prerequisite iPod. They looked at me a tad bewildered when I said that I was as old as the songs ... cause they thought the songs weren't that old .. anyhow I feel like 21 sometimes ... YEAH RIGHT

Other daily photos from Midland Park include New Green; WOW; Cold pigeons; nga-korerorero

4 comments:

maria elisa said...

love your photos

duopastorale said...

Brilliantly captured!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Hey I Was The One That Put On The Beatles Songs!

don said...

what a great action shot love this one. Put it in a skate magazine!!!