Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Wicked Camper ... #94


Spotted this camper van in Marion Street, Wellington last week and it reminded me of my black, white and grey beatles shirt I have ... YEAH I have been around the block a few times. The graphics are the same. There are now a few companies operating in New Zealand that have quite eclectic designs on their camper vans .. certainly brings urban art to the road. This one is provided by Wicked Campers. See also Escape Rentals
Escape Rentals


PS. This post is early for tomorrow as I may not have access to the Internet. We are still on the Sunshine (sic) Coast in Australia .. and YES there is some sunshine today after rain for the last five days. In 24 hours Noosa had 420mm of rain .. even the kangaroos were sheltering under the roofs of the buildings around Coolum !!!

1 comment:

don said...

i like those wicked campers. They give the streets something extra. If i go to NZ i want a camper of Wicked cameprs.