Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Self Portrait... #293

I realise that the Body Wall/Movie Wall has already featured last week. However when we were first there it was very crowded. Well I called in last night (the last night) and there were very few people there.. so I took the opportunity to do a mono-movie!! 11pm and still warm enough for shorts. To give you some idea of the scale, the low window to the right of my left leg is about 2 metres above the ground ... so I felt like a giant of a man that night !!!

While I was there a Commerce student called by with a logo transparency to get some images for a marketing project he was doing. We managed to get the focus right by holding both ends of the plastic sheet at the right angle, while his girl friend took the photo ... innovative use of street art.

3 comments:

rc said...

Clean graffitti for the 21st century!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

That's a wonderful photo. And you seem to be in great shape, too. Good for you. :)